[OpenTox Association] Founding of OpenTox Association, next steps

Vedrin Jeliazkov vedrin.jeliazkov at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 17:59:04 CET 2015

Dear Barry, Markus, All,

Thank you for your thorough consideration of all of the preliminary
points we sent. Please find a response attached. Our latest comments
are inline, in red and with an IDEA: prefix. Our initial comments
(circulated on Jan 16th, 2015) are in italics.

We understand that you want to proceed with the formation of the
association and that it is a fairly flexible legal entity under Swiss
law, however it is still a legal entity and we need to pay utmost
attention before forming it. Having in mind that the activities of the
association are still unclear to us, as well as what the intellectual
assets, as present in the articles, might be, we would propose to
clarify those (e.g. during the next scheduled meeting) before
proceeding with a review of what legal entity under what jurisdiction
might be the best option in our particular case. Please understand
that our response serves to indicate that there are still a number of
outstanding questions before we jump towards the creation of a new
legal entity.

We're also looking forward obtaining the minutes from the first
meeting that you've held on Jan 16, 2015 -- have you circulated them
already?

Considering our long-lasting partnership, we hope that we would have a
chance for a proper consideration of the different opportunities ahead
of us.

On behalf of IDEA's team,

Best regards,
Vedrin