[OTDev] Fminer supports Java

Andreas Maunz andreas at maunz.de
Tue Sep 15 17:35:06 CEST 2009

Dear all,

Fminer supports now Java natively. This means that you can load a
library from within Java and access the libfminer API natively from
there. The complete list of supported languages is now: C++, Ruby, Java.

You need to download libfminer, adjust the header locations in the
Makefile, and run "make java", which will create the library. Everything
should work on Linux and Windows (I can assist you).

Code, the long version of the instructions, example programs, and links
to scientific documentation are available at
http://www.maunz.de/libfminer-doc.
Please follow "Compiling from source" and then "Language Portability".
Also helpful will be "Guidance on Using (Lib)Fminer". In case of
questions please do not hesitate to ask me.

Greetings
Andreas

--
Dipl.-Inf. Andreas Maunz