[OTDev] Website structure

Poroikov V.V. vladimir.poroikov at ibmc.msk.ru
Mon Sep 28 15:21:10 CEST 2009

Dear Christoph,

To discuss a new structure of the Consortium web-site, it is necessary to
determine which contents will be available for a community, and which - only
for the Consortium members. One might guess it from the proposed structure,
but it will be certainly better if this will be explicitely listed.

Also, during the discussion on the web-site in Rome, David proposed his
viewering of the web-site and made a few useful comments, which were written
by Micha; we should not ignore this during the discussion.

Kind regards,

Vladimir