[OTDev] Authentication and authorisation for OpenTox REST services

Micha Rautenberg mr at mrautenberg.de
Wed Sep 30 11:44:17 CEST 2009

Hi Nina and All,

We had a look at oAuth. It was easy to implement it in an example
application for ruby sinatra (also OK to rails).
There are different libraries and code examples (DotNET, C#, VB.NET,
ColdFusion, Common Lisp, Java, Perl, Python, Ruby, ...) on
http://oauth.net/code
and a documentation with workflow graphs on
http://hueniverse.com/oauth/

best,

Micha