[OTDev] Opentox RESTful Resources

Nina Jeliazkova nina at acad.bg
Wed Sep 30 18:48:25 CEST 2009

Richard,

I hope I didn't forgot to send you yesterday the link where OpenTox
resources are defined:
http://opentox.org/dev/apis/api-1.0/?searchterm=API .

The link
<http://opentox.org/toxicity-prediction/opentoxservices>http://opentox.org/toxicity-prediction/opentoxservices
points to resources, implemented according to the API 1.0 documented
above.

API 1.1. is currently under development:
http://opentox.org/dev/apis/api-1.1/?searchterm=API

Perhaps we need to rename "opentoxservices" to "opentoxresources" to
avoid confusions.