[OTDev] Location of permanently stored data

Nina Jeliazkova nina at acad.bg
Wed Oct 7 18:31:43 CEST 2009

Hello Tobias, Christoph, All,

We have been also discussing the issue here, but without conclusions.
The case when a service (e.g. descriptor calculation) just process the
data and generates a result to be stored elsewhere is a typical RPC
behaviour, typical for  SOAP WS and is more or less a common use case
for OpenTox.  It is not clear for me how to map it best to the REST
style, if possible at all.