[OTDev] OpenID log in failed

Micha Rautenberg mr at mrautenberg.de
Tue Oct 13 12:59:32 CEST 2009

Dear Egon and all,

that's right the openid login fails to https://dev.opentox.org
dev.opentox.org is a development version of the opentox community
website. On this site / url we are testing changes to the website system.

Please do not use dev.opentox.org for editing real contents.

Everything belonging to opentox is under www.opentox.org.

At the moment we are testing to integrate openid as a additional login
to opentox. And as everybody who get this [Notification from Opentox]
mail this morning recognized a possibility for automatic notifications
when a page changed. I'm sorry for this notification mail, it was send
by mistake. Normally  it should work with extra user subscription to a
page or folder you want to observe.
So in the next days we will have a notification possibility and if the
openid plug-in gives up resistance the additional possibility to login
with an openid.

best,

Micha