[OTDev] Location of permanently stored data

Nina Jeliazkova nina at acad.bg
Wed Oct 14 13:52:19 CEST 2009

Egon,

Our implementation is running at
http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8080/ambit2 , it is not yet updated to the
new API version, but you could get the idea (and tell me what's not
working) .

Egon Willighagen wrote:
> Nina,
>
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Nina Jeliazkova <nina at acad.bg> wrote:
>
>> Could you tell how (if) dataset_uri and feature_dataset_uri are
>> different in your setup - e.g. do they follow the same format?
>>

> Are the existing data repositories something I can start writing a
> Bioclipse plugin against?
>
> I have seen the REST to get a single molecules etc... how do I get a
> list of all data repositories, and for each, a list of all molecules

http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8080/ambit2/dataset   (all datasets)

http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8080/ambit2/dataset/{id}/compound  (all
compounds in the dataset)

Some info is available at http://ambit.sourceforge.net/  .   I am
traveling this week, but trying to reply ASAP.