[OTDev] Antwort: FW: SDA Poster: USE OF READ-ACROSS OF EXISTING HAZARD DATA TO FULFILL HPV CHEMICAL PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS WITHOUT THE NEED FOR NEW ANIMAL TESTING

sylvia.escher at item.fraunhofer.de sylvia.escher at item.fraunhofer.de
Wed Oct 28 12:11:05 CET 2009

Dear Barry,

for our read across discussion: one of my colleagues found this poster on
read across. I think it is a nice exemple to illustrate that read across
is a common practice for risk assessment.

Regards, Sylvia

Dr. Sylvia Escher
Group Manager Structure Activity Relationships
Chemical Risk Assessment
Fraunhofer Institute of Toxicology and Experimental Medicine (ITEM)
Nikolai-Fuchs-Strasse 1, 30625 Hannover, Germany
Tel: +49 511 5350-330, Fax: +49 511 5350-335
mailto:Sylvia.Escher at item.fraunhofer.de
www.item.fraunhofer.de

"Axel Wibbertmann" <axel.wibbertmann at item.fraunhofer.de>
27.10.2009 11:51
Bitte antworten an
<axel.wibbertmann at item.fraunhofer.de>

An
"Escher" <sylvia.escher at item.fraunhofer.de>
Kopie

Thema
FW: SDA Poster: USE OF READ-ACROSS OF EXISTING HAZARD DATA TO FULFILL HPV
CHEMICAL PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS WITHOUT THE NEED FOR NEW ANIMAL TESTING

HPV CHEMICAL PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS WITHOUT THE NEED FOR NEW ANIMAL TESTING

Nette Aufstellung