[OTDev] Warren Delano RIP

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Sat Nov 7 17:36:05 CET 2009

It was only a couple of weeks ago we had Warren Delano presenting on new
PyMol developments at our eCheminfo community of practice program at
Bryn Mawr:
http://echeminfo.com/comty_conf09delanow

What a shock and sadness to see this news of his sudden death at home in
my email box today. Our thoughts are with his family and friends.

Sorry to lose you so young Warren.  Life is just not very fair.  RIP but
let your work live on.

As a scientific community let's make sure that Warren's work continues
and is built upon. He created something useful for others to benefit
from, and the Open Source model allows that to continue

Barry