[OTDev] Question on RDF for DataSets

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Tue Dec 1 18:09:44 CET 2009

Dear All,
 According to the current API, the objects of all
"values" ( http://opentox.org/api/1.1/#values ) are Resources that have
a "value" ( http://opentox.org/api/1.1/#value ) and a
"feature" ( http://opentox.org/api/1.1/#feature ) which is a Literal.
Wouldn't it be more convenient to consider of features as Resources.
This way we establish the counterparts of the "feature definitions" of
API 1.0.

  What is more, we're working on an RDF parser for RDF representations
of datasets using Jena (a Java Library for editing and Parsing RDFs).
Should we consider the current specifications as final or we're
expecting for other changes? Regardless of the abstraction level of our
source code, its important to know what input we should expect (in terms
of Dataset RDF representations).

Best Regards,
Pantelis