[OTDev] Integrated Predictive Toxicology Application Development: open access version

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Fri Dec 4 09:33:21 CET 2009

With updated link for version available for open access without login.
Barry

Dear All:
I have posted a copy of the slides I used at the recent EBI-EMBL
industry forum on toxicoinformatics:
Integrated Predictive Toxicology Application Development
http://www.opentox.org/home/documents/presentations/integtoxdev/view
which pretty much summarises our approaches and current status on OpenTox.

For those of you in the development community interested in closer
involvement with OpenTox development, joining related new initiatives
and funding proposals, discussing our collaborating more closely with
your own project, taking a workshop role etc., please feel free to
contact me with your interests and motivations, and we could for example
have a chat via Skype over the next few weeks.

best wishes
Barry