[OTDev] Some Questions

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Fri Dec 18 00:03:57 CET 2009

Good to see progress Pantelis.

And as a reminder to you and all developers on current agreed process -
services for submission into OpenTox development and testing iterations
should always have documentation summaries submitted or updated through
http://www.opentox.org/dev/testing/testtoxservices and where test
results should also be reported back to.

Barry