[OTDev] Some Questions

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Fri Dec 18 09:18:29 CET 2009

Micha:
Can you please check the setup of these testing pages and how Christoph
and Pantelis etc are adding their descriptions as pages there.  They end
up by adding a page on a lower level 4 with a) folder views and b) no
navigation view.  Can the defaults be easier for users?  You may also
need to then explain to list how to best add a new page.

To developers - do you see any need for a publication workflow (int->
ext) for these pages?  If you do need/want it, ok; but otherwise we
could remove the extra step if unnecessary, or have individual
developers do it.

Barry

Dear Barry, All,
  A first draft documentation is available for the new version of our
services at
http://www.opentox.org/dev/testing/testtoxservices/algorithm/opentox-ntua-algorithm
and at
http://www.opentox.org/dev/testing/testtoxservices/model/opentox-ntua-model
. In the next few days I will publish more detailed documentation on
opentox.org and on opentox.ntua.gr

Best Regards,
Pantelis