[OTDev] TUM services

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Sat Dec 19 02:48:22 CET 2009

Dear Vedrin, All,
 Thank you for the instructions for fixing this bug. I will deploy the
fixed version on the server asap. I have pushed the changed on github,
so if anyone needs to take a look at the code follow this link:

http://github.com/sopasakis/yaqp/commit/95c500eb625534417003eeeb31efa68cb9626c02

Best Regards,
Pantelis