[OTDev] Fwd: SW Development process...SL update

Vedrin Jeliazkov vedrin.jeliazkov at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 03:52:34 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm forwarding Sunil's mail to the list -- I hope somebody out there
would provide some good answers to Sunil's and Surajit's queries.

Sunil, Surajit, are you members of the OTDev list already?

Micha, Barry, could you please make sure that Sunil and Surajit have
access to the OTDev list and its archives (if possible)?

Kind regards,
Vedrin