[OTDev] Fwd: SW Development process...SL update

Nina Jeliazkova nina at acad.bg
Tue Dec 22 16:35:49 CET 2009

Hello Surajit, All,

I am no expert on R, but is it possible to start R session once and keep
it running , rathert than start it on every HTTP request ?
At least from performance point of view would be better.

P.S. For REST services we don't use any JSP, there are at least couple
of nice REST libraries, IMHO much more convenient than mixing java code
and JSP.