[OTDev] Fwd: SW Development process...

Yap Chun Wei phayapc at nus.edu.sg
Tue Dec 22 22:31:45 CET 2009

   I am on leave from 21-23 Dec 2009. Will attend to your email when I
   get back.

   YAP Chun Wei (Dr) :: Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacy ::
   Faculty of Science :: National University of Singapore :: Blk
   S7-02-06, 18 Science Drive 4, Singapore 117543 :: 65-6516 5971 (DID)
   :: 65-6779 1554 (Fax) :: [1]phayapc at nus.edu.sg (E) ::
   [2]padel.nus.edu.sg (W) :: Company Registration No: 200604346

   Important:  This email is confidential and may be privileged.  If you
   are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us
   immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor
   disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you.