[OTDev] Significant milestone reached -- MLR model training

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Wed Dec 30 18:00:14 CET 2009

Hi Vedrin,
 Could you please perform that scalability test with some concurrent
requests, using the following command:

curl -X POST -d
'dataset_uri=http://opentox.ntua.gr/ds.rdf&target=http://sth.com/feature/1' http://opentox.ntua.gr:3000/algorithm/mlr

I would like to know if you get an empty reply from the server (Status
Code 52) or if any other problems arise. I tried that at home using my
low speed connection so I can't flood the server with requests.

* We could use 'ab' to perform scalability tests; it provides some
useful information. An example of use is:

ab -n 50000 -c 5  http://147.102.82.32:3000/algorithm/mlr

This will perform 50000 requests to the server (5 at the time)

Best Regards,
Pantelis