[OTDev] Happy New Year!

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Wed Dec 30 18:26:39 CET 2009

Dear All,

Here is the most famous wish of the days in a variety of languages
(including Java)

* Καλή Χρονιά!
* Честита Нова Година!
* С Новым Годом!
* Glückliches Neues Jahr!
* Βonne Αnnée!
* Buon Anno!
* Gott nytt år!
*  नया साल मुबारक हो !
* Godt nytår!
* Feliç any nou!
* Feliz año nuevo!
* Gelukkig nieuwjaar!
                                     *    سال نو مبارک!
                                      *   كل عام وأنتم بخير!

And in case you didn't understand any of the above...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

And for the Java-speaking:

public class NewYearWishes extends Wishes implements Wisher{

public static void wishHappyNewYear(){
  System.out.println("Happy new Year!");
}

}