[OTDev] Significant milestone reached -- MLR model training

Vedrin Jeliazkov vedrin.jeliazkov at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 20:52:37 CET 2009

Hi again,

2009/12/30 chung <chvng at mail.ntua.gr>:

> * We could use 'ab' to perform scalability tests; it provides some
> useful information. An example of use is:
>
> ab -n 50000 -c 5  http://147.102.82.32:3000/algorithm/mlr
>
> This will perform 50000 requests to the server (5 at the time)

Yeah, that's a nice idea. However the issues we have right now seem to
be inherent to POST requests -- do you know whether ab can generate
such requests and what's the exact syntax?

Kind regards,
Vedrin

PS: BTW, there's some issue with the timestamps of your e-mails (the
lag is about 24 hours, so you're taking the risk to miss the New Year
eve if you trust your mail client/server clock :-)