[OTDev] Significant milestone reached -- MLR model training

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Thu Dec 31 17:03:23 CET 2009

Hello Vedrin,
 The command:

curl -v http://opentox.ntua.gr:3000/model/20761/predicted

returns the predicted uri:

http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8080/ambit2/feature/http%3A%2F%
2Fsomeserver.com%2Ffeature%2F101Default

But then it seems that this resource returns a status code 404 - not
found. This URI was returned by a post on your feature creation service.
Could you take a look at that?

Note that the same RDF representation for feature, when posted to your
feature creation service, sometimes returns a valid URI for the created
features while once every now and then the above URI is returned and no
feature seems to be created. Nina made some amendments including the
upgrade from Restlet m3 to m6 which improved the performance of the
service (such issues have become much more rare) but it seems there is
still a problem.

Another issue is that curl
http://opentox.ntua.gr:3000/model/20767/predicted returns the URI
http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8080/ambit2/feature/29065 which is not