[OTDev] Usecase development roadmaps

Haralambos Sarimveis hsarimv at central.ntua.gr
Tue Jan 5 11:02:39 CET 2010

Hi Andreas, All,

First of all my best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year.

I believe there is some confusion with ToxModel, just because during the
summer we worked in parallel in a similar use case, which just by chance we
called ModelTox. There are a few differences between the two use cases, but
the main difference is that ModelTox aims to create and compare multiple
models, while ToxModel creates a single model. If I am not wrong, we have
agreed upon the implementation of ToxModel. I also did not manage to find
any documentation on ToxModel on the Web page, so I searched over my e-mail
archive and I found the word file that is attached.
For reference, documentation of ModelTox can be found at
http://www.opentox.org/data/documents/partner/wp/1/use-cases/usecasesclass3/
usecaseclass3cata/UC%203.A.5/view
and certainly we need to change the name of this use case to avoid any
further confusion.

Best regards,
Harry