[OTDev] Are there some sample dataset services available ?

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Mon Feb 22 10:59:21 CET 2010

Dear Surajit & All:

The "dev wiki" for OpenTox development already exists as the whole tree
under http://www.opentox.org/dev

Developers can create pages, edit materials, link to other sites, code
repositories etc there.

Making documentation more complete does need attention this Spring -
this should be a collective effort, although we probably could benefit
from some discussion of missing items and assigning some tasks and roles
explicitly.

If you need guidance of use of the web site, workflows etc., you could
contact Micha for guidance.

Barry

>>> http://miningdrugs.blogspot.com/