[OTDev] Protege help

Ivelina Nikolova iva at lml.bas.bg
Wed Feb 24 13:46:06 CET 2010

Dear Helvi,

May you specify better what would like to use the ontology for?
The OWL file is a valid XML file as well, so there shouldn't be a problem
if the mark-up structure is accepted by the application.
If you want to upload compounds or features and calculate
something out of them you need to upload a file with individuals
not the ontology itself.

As for visualisation within Protege you can try Jambalaya plug-in.
Go to Project/Configure menu and check the Jambalaya tab. Then a
new tab will appear in the main frame. There you can drag&drop
from the left sideobjects which need to be visualised.

I hope this helps.

Best,
Iva