[OTDev] Performance testing and monitoring

Christoph Helma helma at in-silico.de
Thu Mar 18 21:45:01 CET 2010

Dear Vedrin,

I have started to deploy a new version of our webservices and the
ToxCreate interface and have to run internal tests and fix server
problems. Can you stop the tests temmporarily?

Thanks,
Christoph

Excerpts from Vedrin Jeliazkov's message of Sat Mar 13 00:47:48 +0100 2010:

> In addition, our colleague Luchesar has been working since a while on
> a SmokePing add-on, which would enable authenticated and authorised
> users to configure targets and probes remotely via a web-browser based
> interface. We could give it a try in OT when it becomes mature and
> stable enough.
That might be useful, but I can live also with a simple REST interface.