[OTDev] Performance testing and monitoring

surajit ray mr.surajit.ray at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 17:42:19 CET 2010

Hi Nina,
this is them code generating the curl output for model

            OntModel jenaModel = createJenaRDFModel();
            OT.OTClass.Model.createOntClass(jenaModel);

            Individual model =
jenaModel.createIndividual(MaxtoxApplicationSettings.getServerRootPath() +
"/model/" + model_number, OT.OTClass.Model.getOntClass(jenaModel));
            model.addLiteral(DC.title, jenaModel.createTypedLiteral("Model
Number : " + model_number, XSDDatatype.XSDstring));
            model.addLiteral(DC.description,
jenaModel.createTypedLiteral(modelDetails.get("description"),
XSDDatatype.XSDstring));
            model.addLiteral(DC.identifier,
jenaModel.createTypedLiteral(MaxtoxApplicationSettings.getServerRootPath() +
"/model/" + model_number, XSDDatatype.XSDanyURI));
            model.addProperty(OT.isA, "
http://www.opentox.org/modelTypes.owl#MCSSBasedToxicityPredictor");

            Individual dictionaryProducingDataset =
jenaModel.createIndividual(OT.OTClass.Dataset.getOntClass(jenaModel));
            dictionaryProducingDataset.addLiteral(DC.title,
jenaModel.createTypedLiteral("dictionaryProducingDataset",
XSDDatatype.XSDstring));
            dictionaryProducingDataset.addLiteral(DC.description,
jenaModel.createTypedLiteral("The dataset which was used to get the
fragments in the dictionary for this model", XSDDatatype.XSDstring));
            dictionaryProducingDataset.addLiteral(DC.identifier,
jenaModel.createTypedLiteral(modelDetails.get("dataset_uri"),
XSDDatatype.XSDanyURI));
            model.addProperty(OT.trainingDataset,
dictionaryProducingDataset);

            Individual fragmentDataset =
jenaModel.createIndividual(OT.OTClass.Dataset.getOntClass(jenaModel));
            fragmentDataset.addLiteral(DC.title,
jenaModel.createTypedLiteral("fragmentDataset", XSDDatatype.XSDstring));
            fragmentDataset.addLiteral(DC.description,
jenaModel.createTypedLiteral("The dataset which shows all the fragments in
the dictionary", XSDDatatype.XSDstring));
            fragmentDataset.addLiteral(DC.identifier,
jenaModel.createTypedLiteral(modelDetails.get("fragmentset_uri"),
XSDDatatype.XSDanyURI));
            model.addProperty(OT.trainingDataset, fragmentDataset);

            Individual endpoint =
jenaModel.createIndividual(OT.OTClass.Parameter.getOntClass(jenaModel));
            endpoint.addLiteral(DC.title,
jenaModel.createTypedLiteral("ToxicityEndpoint", XSDDatatype.XSDstring));
            endpoint.addLiteral(DC.description,
jenaModel.createTypedLiteral(modelDetails.get("endpoint"),
XSDDatatype.XSDstring));
            //endpoint.addLiteral(DC.identifier,
jenaModel.createTypedLiteral(MaxtoxApplicationSettings.getServerRootPath() +
"/parameter/moleculeSizeCutoffParameter", XSDDatatype.XSDanyURI));
            model.addProperty(OT.parameters, endpoint);

            Individual compound_uri =
jenaModel.createIndividual(OT.OTClass.Parameter.getOntClass(jenaModel));
            compound_uri.addLiteral(DC.title,
jenaModel.createTypedLiteral("compound_uri", XSDDatatype.XSDstring));
            compound_uri.addLiteral(DC.description,
jenaModel.createTypedLiteral("URI of compound whose toxicity needs to be
predicted.", XSDDatatype.XSDstring));
            compound_uri.addLiteral(DC.identifier,
jenaModel.createTypedLiteral(MaxtoxApplicationSettings.getServerRootPath() +
"/parameter/compound_uri", XSDDatatype.XSDanyURI));
            compound_uri.addLiteral(OT.paramValue,
jenaModel.createTypedLiteral("Any URI", XSDDatatype.XSDstring));
            compound_uri.addLiteral(OT.paramScope,
jenaModel.createTypedLiteral("mandatory", XSDDatatype.XSDstring));
            model.addProperty(OT.parameters, compound_uri);

Could you tell me how to do it correctly ?

Cheers
Surajit

Surajit Ray
Partner