[OTDev] Update Auth&Auth

Andreas Maunz andreas at maunz.de
Wed Mar 24 11:55:43 CET 2010

Hi Nina, all,

the OpenSSO server is readily available at
http://sens-it-iv.fdm.uni-freiburg.de:8080/opemsso. I can pass the admin
credentials around.
Currently, we have an attached OpenDS server with sample users (to be
replaced by the real plone data).

We could craft some policies via the web-based server console (address
see above) for one or more sample users, new users could also be created
(in the future there should be a webservice for this).
Then, using the authenticate and authorize services (see the document I
sent around for a sample workflow), we could indeed solve a first task
involving A&A.

Greetings
Andreas