[OTDev] Common LDAP backend

Andreas Maunz andreas at maunz.de
Fri Mar 26 10:05:21 CET 2010

Dear all,

we have just established LDAP (actually an instance of OpenLDAP) as the
common backend for user identity: attempts to log in using the OpenTox
website as well as attempts to log in using OpenSSO will be
authenticated against it. You can check it out by issuing:

curl -i -d "username=<username>&password=<password>"
http://sens-it-iv.fdm.uni-freiburg.de:8080/opensso/identity/authenticate?uri=service=openldap&uri=ForceAuth=true

where <..> is to be replaced by the appropriate values. The ForceAuth
parameter allows multiple log-ins for the same identity and is strictly
speaking not necessary.

Please find attached the updated documentation. I will continue working
towards a webservice to create, edit and delete policies.

Regards
Andreas

--
http://www.maunz.de
OpenPGP key: http://www.maunz.de/andreas@maunz.de_pub.asc

            All right, who's been cooking hot dogs in the Warp Drive?