[OTDev] descriptor recalculation

Tobias Girschick tobias.girschick at in.tum.de
Fri Apr 16 16:05:38 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I attached one slide which illustrates the problem from my point of
view. The green and the black lines are the two possibilities. Note that
the "descriptor recalculator" has to be implemented only once (if it is
generic). Otherwise, every new algorithm that learns models has to
provide the whole functionality of calling all the different descriptor
calculation services.

I think that wrapping the distribution to the different descriptor
calculation services makes things a lot easier.

Just to again kick-off the discussion.
regards,
Tobias

--