[OTDev] IMPT Fwd: MS: 1230103405386899 - Collaborative Development of Predictive Toxicology Applications

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Thu Jun 3 12:06:20 CEST 2010

Dear All:
Good news for us - Our first J Cheminformatics article is now accepted
with comments "excellent article", "very important topic", "outstanding
merit", "article of importance"

There are hardly any revisions to make so I will update quickly and
preliminary version should be online open access over summer.

Note that not all authors are shown in message below but are on paper.

Congrats to all who carried out the hard work on this initial but
significant effort on design and launching the OpenTox Framework!!

Barry

-------- Original-Nachricht --------