[OTDev] OpenTox links, new reports, OpenTox workshop presentation in Potsdam

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Sat Jun 5 15:31:05 CEST 2010

Dear All:
I summarise some links below which include new materials such as the
OpenTox presentation in Potsdam and 4 new reports on:

OpenTox D2.2 Report on the Initial Framework Prototype

OpenTox D3.2 Prototype Database

OpenTox D4.2 Report on the Initial Prototype of (Q)SAR Algorithms

OpenTox D5.1 Report on the Initial Prototype for Validation and Reporting

best regards
Barry

OpenTox Workshop Presentation in Potsdam, 30 May 2010
http://www.opentox.org/home/documents/presentations/opentoxpresPotsdam30May2010/view

OpenTox Reports
http://www.opentox.org/home/documents/Reports

OpenTox Collaboration Pool
If you are interested in joining virtual organisation collaborations in
predictive toxicology supported by OpenTox, complete the form linked from:
http://www.opentox.org/data/blogentries/public/opentoxcollaborationpool

OpenTox Demos
http://www.opentox.org/toxicity-prediction

Publication Reference
Collaborative Development of Predictive Toxicology Applications, B.
Hardy, N. Douglas, C. Helma, M. Rautenberg, N. Jeliazkova, V. Jeliazkov,
I. Nikolova, R. Benigni, O. Tcheremenskaia, S. Kramer, T. Girschick, F.
Buchwald, J. Wicker, A. Karwath, M. Gütlein, A. Maunz, H. Sarimveis, G.
Melagraki, A. Afantitis, P. Sopasakis, D. Gallagher, V. Poroikov, D.
Filimonov, A. Zakharov, A. Lagunin, T. Gloriozova, S. Novikov, N.
Skvortsova, D. Druzhilovsky , S. Chawla, I. Ghosh, S. Ray, H. Patel, S.
Escher, accepted 3 June 2010 for Open Access publication in J. Chemical
Informatics http://www.jcheminf.com/ (2010).

Barry Hardy PhD
Director, Community of Practice & Research Activities
and OpenTox Project Coordinator (www.opentox.org)
Douglas Connect
Baermeggenweg 14
4314 Zeiningen