[OTDev] validation web service progress

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Wed Jun 9 14:09:22 CEST 2010

Good to see such progress Martin! I would like to ask you and all
developers to take some time in coming days to update the documentation
on the OpenTox website development area.

Specifically we should provide further documentation, examples, and
advice on how to get started on using the OpenTox APIs (as advised by
Egon for example, not just me ;) ... )

This is particularly important to support the general developer
community making use of and contributing to new applications and
extending out our linked data and resource approach.

Barry