[OTDev] Changes in OpenTox ontology

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Mon Jun 14 10:52:23 CEST 2010

Dear all,
 I had recently sent an e-mail with some modification of the OpenTox
ontology to add support for error reports according to the OpenTox API
(see http://opentox.org/dev/apis/api-1.1/Error%20Reports ). What is
more, our BibTex services have already implemented this API, so every
status code different from 2XX is accompanied by an error report.
  Meanwhile, we have been designing a QPRF editor based on reporting web
services. The latter need a well-established reporting API, which of
course should follow the guidelines of the validation reporting API that
is already available at
http://opentox.org/dev/apis/api-1.1/Validation#validation-report. Some
initial design of the QPRF User Interface is available at
http://opentox.ntua.gr/Q-edit/launch.html.
  I have added a section in http://opentox.org/dev/apis/api-1.1/report
for QPRF reports which I will populate with some REST operations
describing the QPRF reporting services. So I attach an updated version
of the OpenTox ontology (forked from the site). In this updated version
I have also added the classes: Relation, CompoundRelation and
StructuralRelation that enable us to describe structural analogues of
compounds and other ways in which compounds (or other entities) are
related.

Best Regards,
Pantelis