[OTDev] API documentation A&A

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Wed Jun 16 19:13:04 CEST 2010

Hi Andreas, All,
 I think it is inevitable to avoid having the parameter 'subjectid' in
the Header of the request since the posted data have content-type
application/xml and not application/x-www-form-urlencoded. So I think it
is OK using the header in that case. I've built some Java classes which
are available at
http://github.com/alphaville/yaqp-turbo/tree/xtreme/src/org/opentox/www/aa/
Using the PolicyManager you can create a policy on the remote server.
However I still use HTTP. Has anybody tried to build a client based on
SSL? I'd also like to repeat here the question of Luchesar about if we
are going to have some Certificate for secure data transactions?

I also have a question about user attributes. Now, user information (as
returned by the openSso server) are available in the following text
format:

userdetails.token.id=<TOKENID>
userdetails.attribute.name=uid
userdetails.attribute.value=YAQPservice
userdetails.attribute.name=mail
userdetails.attribute.value=<EMAIL>
userdetails.attribute.name=userpassword
userdetails.attribute.value={SSHA}<PASSWORD>
userdetails.attribute.name=sn
userdetails.attribute.value=unset
userdetails.attribute.name=cn
userdetails.attribute.value=<CN>
userdetails.attribute.name=dn
userdetails.attribute.value=<DN>
userdetails.attribute.name=objectclass
userdetails.attribute.value=organizationalPerson
userdetails.attribute.value=person
userdetails.attribute.value=inetOrgPerson

Is it possible to provide these information in XML too?

Best regards,
Panteis