[OTDev] OpenSSO now secure

Luchesar V. ILIEV luchesar.iliev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 20:40:28 CEST 2010

IMHO, until we have good understanding of what we want in terms of
accounting, it would be nice to implement only a simple system to
prevent overloading the services. This could be very simple quota
system that has hard-coded limit applicable to _any_ user. In fact,
even that might not be needed for the time being, unless we believe
that there will be users not careful enough or outright malicious.

Concerning the unique user IDs, what's the problem with Plone's users?
They are unique identifiers, and the whole AA solutions is centred
around them at the moment anyway. Even if there are multiple
OpenSSO's, they'll still use the common LDAP backend pipe to Plone.

Cheers,
Luchesar