[OTDev] My OpenTox Workshop contribution: The Lost Slides

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 14:19:17 CEST 2010

Hi all,

during my talk at the workshop in Potsdam, I remarked that I should
have included two more slides, showing what Bioclipse can do for the
toxicology community [0]. I have now prepared two screenshots that
show what is possible; it does not include OpenTox API integration for
that, but such would certainly be possible:

http://chem-bla-ics.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-opentox-workshop-contribution-lost.html

These really nice applications in Bioclipse are developed by Ola.

Egon

--
Post-doc @ Uppsala University
Proteochemometrics / Bioclipse Group of Prof. Jarl Wikberg