[OTDev] AA

Luchesar V. ILIEV luchesar.iliev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 16:02:41 CEST 2010

Sorry to interfere, but what service are we talking about?

If we're talking about OT services (as opposed to the OpenSSO/Policy
services), then probably it's up to the service developers to decide.
And when we talk about uploading of data or requesting computations
that create new data, then, besides the token, we also need to provide
the desired policies to the service -- as we discussed on Friday.
Frankly, I'm not quite sure what would be the best approach to send
this information...

L.