[OTDev] List of all resources and authentication

Andreas Maunz andreas at maunz.de
Fri Jun 18 13:06:49 CEST 2010

Nina Jeliazkova wrote on 06/18/2010 12:42 PM:
>  From OpenSSO side , I am afraid there is no easy way to retrieve list of
> objects of particular type that "belongs" to particular user - Andreas
> am I right?

Correct. You can list all policy names owned by a specific user, and for
each of them query the individual policy.
But this refers to the creator of a policy, which may have nothing with
its contents.
Conversely, there is -to the best of my knowledge- no way of querying
OpenSSO such as: "give me all URIs/resources for which I have
GET/POST/PUT/DELETE access".
But I will investigate this and notify you if I find something (just to
make sure).

Andreas