[OTDev] Subject Group

Nina Jeliazkova nina at acad.bg
Fri Jun 18 14:29:38 CEST 2010

Hi Pantelis,

I am pasting here Andreas' reply on a similar question :

------
Nina Jeliazkova wrote on 06/07/2010 07:24 PM:
Andreas,

Is it possible to retrieve a list of groups, supported by OpenSSO ?

If a client wants to upload a dataset and restrict the access to
particular group how will he know which groups are available ?

Regards,
Nina

The groups must be set in Plone (by Micha), since OpenSSO uses live
access to the Plone LDAP backend for all identity information. They are
immediately accessible in OpenSSO and can be searched for, provided your
token has administrative permissions (here I used the OpenSSO admin
account to receive a token):

Display all groups:

am at z21:~/aa$ curl -i -d "attributes_names=objecttype" -d
"attributes_values_objecttype=group" -d
"admin=AQIC5wM2LY4Sfcx8QFIIIagJH2prVX8o5YXh7EtJa024ps8=@AAJTSQACMDE=#"
http://opensso.in-silico.ch/opensso/identity/search
HTTP/1.1 200 OK