[OTDev] NTUA services and A&A

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Mon Jun 21 17:33:34 CEST 2010

Dear All,
  NTUA web services ( http://opentox.ntua.gr:3000 ) now support some
initial functionalities of the A&A API. All resources are accessible to
all users in the groups partner and development. You can either provide
a token in the url (url endcoded) or your credentials in the URL. The
latter is more convenient but less secure. For example, if you want a
list of all models, use the URL: /model/?username=...&password=...
  All connections between the services and the openSSO server are over
SSL.

One question:
* Does the client specify some parameters about the policy of the
created resource (e.g. model)? We have to specify which.

We also have to discuss about the QPRF reporting services (see
http://opentox.org/dev/apis/api-1.2/report ). An initial implementation
of the QPRF editor is available at
http://opentox.ntua.gr/Q-edit/launch.html (source code at
http://github.com/alphaville/Q-edit ).