[OTDev] A&A: precautions against pre-registering resources

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Thu Jul 1 09:45:10 CEST 2010

Hi Andreas,
  You can setup Tomcat to run over SSL and accept connections at port
443 (or other port of your choice). Here are some links:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-4.0-doc/ssl-howto.html

This is also a great tutorial:
http://mircwiki.rsna.org/index.php?title=Configuring_Tomcat_to_Support_SSL

The official documentation is found at: