[OTDev] ToxCreate: Integration of external algorithms

Christoph Helma helma at in-silico.ch
Wed Jul 14 14:18:42 CEST 2010

Dear algorithm developers,

I will start soon to work on the intergation of external modelling
algorithms. For this reason I would like to ask all algorithm developers
to send me an example workflow for creating prediction models (starting
from a trainig dataset, including feature calculation/selection) as curl
calls. Or even better wrap the whole procedure in a single REST call
e.g:

Create lazar model
  curl -X POST -d dataset_uri={datset_uri} -d feature_uri={feature_uri} -d feature_generation_uri=http://webservices.in-silico.ch/algorithm/fminer http://webservices.in-silico.ch/test/algorithm/lazar
	returns task_uri for new model
  (feaure_uri specifies the dependent variable, e.g.  http://www.epa.gov/NCCT/dsstox/CentralFieldDef.html#ActivityOutcome_CPDBAS_Hamster)

As a starter I will need only 1 example/partner to debug
interoperability issues.

Thanks + best regards,