[OTDev] Some Initial Functionalities of the QPRF Editor

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Wed Jul 21 12:38:44 CEST 2010

Hi All,
  There is a typo in the example below: The dataset URI should be
http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8080/ambit2/dataset/6 . What is more we just
fixed an important bug in our code, so please make sure you run version
0.1.2.105 or higher. Let me mention that the example below will also
work with the compound URI
"http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8080/ambit2/compound/1616".

Here is the example corrected:

> Example 2:
> Ctrl+N (or File>New)
> Compound Identifier: Choose 'URI'
> In the text field below type
> 'http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8080/ambit2/compound/1616/conformer/253639'
> Provide the dataset URI:
> 'http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8080/ambit2/dataset/6'
> Click the button 'Download Compound Info' or press F5
> Wait about 30 secs.... (Watch the progress bar at the right-bottom
> corner of the editor)
> Discuss the stereochemical features blah blah... (Write some text just
> for testing)
> Export the report as PDF (Go to the menu Report > Create PDF or Hit
> F7)

Best Regards,
NTUA Development Team