[OTDev] NTUA WebServices

Nina Jeliazkova jeliazkova.nina at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 16:33:30 CEST 2010

Christoph,

AFAIK there are no descriptor calculation services at NTUA, the ones
available are at TUM and ours at

http://apps.ideaconsult.net:8080/ambit2/algorithm
or
http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8080/ambit2/algorithm

You might find useful the superservice at
http://apps.ideaconsult.net:8080/ambit2/algorithm/superservice
or
http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8080/ambit2/algorithm/superservice

If a model, requiring descriptors are submitted to the superservice,
it finds the descriptors , launches the calculations, if necessary and
only then launches model calculation.