[OTDev] Testing new RDF writer at http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8080/ambit2

Nina Jeliazkova jeliazkova.nina at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 15:34:19 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I would like to ask TUM, NTUA, ALU and all developers, using services
at   http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8080/ambit2  to test if reading
datasets still works OK for them.

The reason is the default RDF serialization at this server was changed
today to use the streaming XML (StAX), rather than Jena for
performance reasons.   This affects currently only serialization of
ot:Datasets, other resources still use Jena writer.

While all our junit tests run fine, would be good if you could tell if
there are any problems.

There are no changes at the production server
http://apps.ideaconsult.net:8080/ambit2, it will work with Jena RDF
writer, until we are sure everything works fine with the new code.