[OTDev] Nina got awarded the Blue Obelisk award

Nina Jeliazkova jeliazkova.nina at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 17:04:49 CEST 2010

Sunil, Luben, Iva, Christoph, Dimitry, Andreas, Andreas , Fabian, Stefan,
Harry, Pantelis, David, All,

Thank you !

I am really happy to be part of BlueObelisk and have this beautiful blue
piece of artwork (photos later) at my desk.  However open cheminfo is a
community effort and there are plenty of things to do towards making this
statement from last week Wired magazine [1] a little bit less true.

"As much as we intellectually appreciate openness, at the end of the day we
favor the easiest path. We’ll pay for convenience and reliability".

Nina

[1] http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/08/ff_webrip/all/1#

--

Dr. Nina Jeliazkova