[OTDev] How to upload a dataset ...

surajit ray mr.surajit.ray at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 18:42:26 CEST 2010

Hi Vedrin/Nina,

I have uploaded the latest Maxtox version available at

http://opentox2.informatik.uni-freiburg.de:8080/MaxtoxTest

Please check it for API complaince. The submitted jobs will go through
successfully except that I cannot get the uri of the uploaded dataset.
Once that problem is solved we should be fully complaint.

Regards
Surajit

Note: The dataset that I am trying to upload will have two features
along with the compound,
1) is the prediction by the model
2) a fingerprint of the compound wrt the MCSS fragment dictionary