[OTDev] Craig Venter's lecture at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences

Vedrin Jeliazkov vedrin.jeliazkov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 16:01:41 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

A few days ago Craig Venter was in Sofia and we attended his lecture
at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. In case that you're interested,
you could have a look at the full recording I've made with my amateur
camera:

John Craig Venter -- Sofia -- Bulgaria (part 1/5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqm6zKrtKOc

John Craig Venter -- Sofia -- Bulgaria (part 2/5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMrjxTmPqwE

John Craig Venter -- Sofia -- Bulgaria (part 3/5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS7TnU7Fjmw

John Craig Venter -- Sofia -- Bulgaria (part 4/5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji75Cs-P2Nc

John Craig Venter -- Sofia -- Bulgaria (part 5/5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI8O2VrpuVY

Kind regards,
Vedrin