[OTDev] Uploading non-standard datasets

surajit ray mr.surajit.ray at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 10:48:06 CEST 2010

Hi Nina,

Need to upload some fragments (have smile representations) into a
dataset. Is this possible in the current framework ?

To be more elaborate -
Currently I am uploading a dataset with compounds as the links to the
respective compound URIs (which happens at the end of the online
MaxtoxTest service). How would I upload new compounds (with smile/mol
representations) ? And secondly if these (the upload set) happen to be
fragments (and not molecules) is there a way to store such information
using the ambit dataset service ?

Thanx
Surajit